Are you looking for a kitchen renovation? Are you worried about the kitchen renovation costs?
Well, your kitchen transformations do not have to be expensive ones always, especially if you’re on a budget. But if you’re in the mood of giving a drastic new makeover to your kitchen then your options are endless. So let’s take a budget-wise look at the ways in which you can freshen up your boring-looking kitchen.
Starting from Low Budget Renovation
How much are kitchen renovations, you ask? The answer to that depends on your budget, frankly. If your budget is not too much, yet you want to renovate your kitchen to the max, consider these kitchen renovating ideas that are all under $500:
- You can always start from painting your kitchen and the cabinetry, or perhaps replacing the cabinet doors if they look outdated and faded.
- If you want to follow your budget and give a dramatic makeover to your kitchen then replace your worktops. Laminate worktops will be the best cost-effective option to go for. This will add value to your kitchen yet maintain the average cost of kitchen renovation.
- You can a use a wallpaper to add color and vibrancy to your kitchen. But select the one especially designed for kitchens so that it’s steam and heat resistant.
- Bearing the limit of kitchen renovation average cost in mind, you can install new lighting, cabinet and drawer handles, and use new table cover fabrics to enhance the look of your kitchen as well.
Increasing the Budget
If your pocket allows you to spend about $2,000 to $5,000 on kitchen renovation cost then you can afford all the above options in a better and more improved variety, and do a lot more as well. Such as:
- You can replace the drapery with clean Roman shade.
- You might already have the overhead lights in your kitchen, so go for task lighting. This will include under cabinet lights, and a beautiful pendant light hanging over the center island counter.
- You can replace the existing switch plates and outlet covers and get some fancy ones installed.
- Next, you should replace the faucet. And you know the extent of the variety of faucets that exists. It’s very difficult to choose one, especially if you’re not on a budget.
Taking Kitchen Renovation to another Level
If you’re ready to spend about $10,000 to $20,000 on kitchen renovation cost here are some additional tips for you:
- Add another prep station either of block or stone that doesn’t go against the color and design scheme.
- Consider making big changes in the interior, like changing the cabinetry, adding tiles to the walls all the way up to your cabinets.
- Everyone wants a double oven, especially a baking enthusiast. Kitchen renovation could be a good excuse for you to get one as well!
- Change the flooring and go for hardwood.
All in all, there’s so much you can do to give your kitchen a fresh and new look using some imagination, creativity, and by putting in some effort to revamp the heart of your home. Even if you’re on budget, the options may be less, but they sure can do the trick.
And if you’re willing to spend more, well then let’s just say that there’s no end to what you can do in your kitchen.